Guest Service FAQs
Chairs in the Amphitheater: Each event will have different chair regulations. Please check each event for the details individually. (Most events low back chairs with legs 8" or shorter will allowed)
It is the full intent of the Ford Idaho Center to meet or exceed the specific standard requirements for people with disabilities. The Ford Idaho Center continues to make improvements to meet and exceed the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Standards.
- Extra wide doors at all access points, including restrooms.
- Ramp access specifically designed to meet ADA standards.
- Restrooms properly equipped for people with disabilities.
- Shuttles meet guests at the bottom of the pedestrian ramp and take them to the Main Gate.
- Shuttles will also return patrons to the bottom of the pedestrian ramp after the event is over.
- Special parking is available at the bottom of the pedestrian ramp and outside the Sports Complex.
Accessible Parking Info
- ADA parking areas can be found along the west wall of the Sports Complex.
- Arena & Amphitheater - ADA parking is located on the south & west side of the arena/amphitheater complex.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is available at all ticket prices. Guests requiring wheelchair accessible and companion seating should notify the ticket seller at the time of purchase.
- Accessible seating is available at the Ford Idaho Center Ticket Office, by calling (208) 442-3232, and at ICtickets.com.
- Permanent accommodations for ADA seating are available in both the Arena & Ampphitheater. Please inquire at (208) 468-1000.
Please see our Contact Page for more information.
ATM’s are located on the main concourse between Entries #1 and #2, and across from the restrooms between Entries #3 and #4.
Depending on the event, there may be additional ATM’s outside for use in the Amphitheater and in the Spots Complex for Track and Equestrian events.
Backpacks are prohibited.
Please visit our Food & Beverage Page.
No outside Food or Beverage. Must be 21 and older for alcohol consumption.
Bottles, cans, coolers, or other similar containers are not permitted.
Water fountains are available at the Arena, Amphitheater and Sports Complex.
Please see our Food & Beverage page for more info.
Strollers are prohibited for ticketed events. Subject to change, please call (208) 442-3232
Placing fliers on vehicles is strictly prohibited on Ford Idaho Center property.
For sponsorship opportunities please contact: Derrek_Batson@comcastspectacor.com
For most events, if a child is at least two years of age, a ticket is required.
For military or senior discounts, availability depends on the event - Please contact Box Office at (208) 442-3232
Please contact our event staff if you or another patron require first aid.
EMT’s are on site for the larger events and can be contacted by our event staff.
Please see our Horse Park Page for more information.
We host several events throughout the year that are family friendly including but not limited to:
- God and Country Rally
- Idaho High School Basketball Tournaments
- Snake River Stampede Rodeo
- Boys and Girls Club Community Day
- Monster Jam
Sodexo, as the provider of food services at the Ford Idaho Center, offers non-profit organizations a way to raise money by working in the concession stands. Reliable non-profit groups are needed to staff concession locations in exchange for a percentage of the net sales.
Sodexo and the Ford Idaho Center have contributed over $196,000.00 during the past three years to local schools, churches and civic organizations. The amount of money each organization earns varies by event and number of volunteers required.
Volunteers must be 19 years of age to serve alcohol. Any non-profit group interested in raising money through the Ford Idaho Center concession stands please call 208-442-3237
Please see arena concert seating map. http://www.ictickets.com/SeatingMaps/Maps/arenafullseating.htm
Please visit our Contact Page.
The Ford Idaho Center provides shuttles at the bottom of the pedestrian ramp at Entry #1.
For Groups of 20 or more please contact Matt Anderson at 208-442-3208
Contact Sales at 208-442-3363
Visit our Directions & Parking Page.
We are located off I-84 via exit 38
We are located 20 minutes from Boise, ID airport (BOI)
We are always accepting appliation for Part Time Staff, Please Note: call backs depend on openings available.
Please see out Employment page for more information.
The Ford Idaho Center provides lost and found services at the administrative offices located on the main concourse.
Items that are placed in lost and found can be claimed during regular business hours.
Please call 468-1000 for assistance.
16114 Idaho Center Blvd #2
Nampa, ID 83687
The Ford Idaho Center is a Spectra Venue Management World Managed Facility. www.spectraexperiences.com
Contact the Marketing Department at (208) 442-3364
The Ford Idaho Center offers meeting rooms for small and large functions. Catering is also available for meetings, parties, and banquets.
To book a meeting room, please contact our catering manager at (208) 442-3300
Event merchandise is generally available near Entry #1 and Entry #4.
Most all ticketed events have a $5 per car charge for parking, please bring CASH and if unsure if we’re charging please feel free to call us ahead of time at 208-468-1000
The Patron Ticket Program is available to individuals and businesses that want to have the opportunity to purchase tickets to Ford Idaho Center events before the tickets are available to the general public. This program allows the patron the opportunity for first refusal to purchase tickets to all ticketed events for a ten-year period of time. Each Patron Ticket holder is notified in advance of all ticketed events and is allowed to purchase tickets for their seats before the event goes on sale to the general public. Patron Ticket Program donations are used for major improvements to the Ford Idaho Center. For more information about the Patron Seat program including the cost and the tax-deductibility please call (208) 468-1000 or email@example.com
ICtickets.com accepts Visa and MasterCard. The ICtickets outlets accept Visa, MasterCard and Cash as payment for tickets. During your purchase, you will be required to accept all terms and conditions before completing your transaction. Orders are processed only after the name and billing address of the cardholder has been verified. ICtickets will only mail tickets to the name and billing address of the cardholder. No other names or addresses may be used.
If you encounter an authorization error please do not attempt to authorize your transaction again. Subsequent attempts for credit card authorization may result in your credit card issuer holding funds for pending authorizations. ICtickets is not able to release pending authorizations, only your credit card issuer can do this, according to their individual policies.
Customers must bring the credit card used to purchase their tickets and a valid photo ID. The person picking up the tickets must be the owner of the credit card.
ICtickets will not mail to Post Office Boxes unless the Post Office Box is the confirmed billing address of the credit card holder.
There are No Refunds or Exchanges. All purchases are final once the transaction is complete. No checks are accepted.
All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification. ICtickets only ships tickets to the billing address. Duplicate orders that exceed the ticket limit will be cancelled without notice. This includes duplicate orders having the same name, billing address, credit card or any other identifying feature.
No Pets in the Amphitheater or Arena. However, the Ford Idaho Center does meet the specific standard requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act/Service Animals. If you have further questions, please call our offices at 208-468-1000.
No professional cameras allowed.
Use of video cameras and/or audio recording devices is prohibited in the Idaho Center. Cameras are normally allowed during Idaho High School Athletic Association and Snake River Stampede events.
Sign up to be an ICtickets Insider to receive pre-sale opportunities. http://www.ictickets.com/Insider/
The Ford Idaho Center offers party rooms for small and large functions. Catering is also available for meetings, parties, and banquets. To book a meeting room, please contact our catering manager at (208) 442-3300.
All performances take place rain or shine. There are no refunds, no exchanges or rain checks given to ticket holders due to rain.
Umbrellas are not permitted.
Walk-through metal detectors are being utilized for most events, including all concerts, assembly style functions, and most ticketed events; private events are at the discretion of the client(s). Cell Phones, keys, and RFID wallets will need to be removed and placed in a bowl before walking through the metal detectors. Fans are encouraged to allow for extra time to enter events and to leave non-essential items at home.
Smoking, including e-cigarettes and vaping, is not permitted in all public areas indoors, including the arenas and concourses. A designated outdoor smoking area is available at all events.
The Big Ticket Sweepstakes
Seasonal promotion - typically during December of each year.
NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID OUTSIDE ID AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Big Ticket Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to entrants who are legal residents of Idaho, 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The following persons are not eligible to enter or win: employees of Global Spectrum, L.P. d/b/a Spectra Venue Management (“Sponsor”) and its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries and the advertising and promotion agencies and Prize Providers (as defined below) and the immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the households, whether or not related, of each of the above. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes will commence on Monday, November 12, 2018 upon posting of the Official Rules and end on Friday, December 14, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) (the “Entry Period”). To enter, follow the directions provided to complete the entry form at http://fordidahocenter.com and submit electronically during the Entry Period. By successfully transmitting a completed entry form through the entry method set forth above during the Entry Period, you will be entered in the Sweepstakes. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY, PER PERSON. Additional entries beyond the specified limit will be void. Sponsor’s computer will be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries generated by any other means which subvert the entry process will be void. Entrants must fully complete and submit all non-optional data requested on the entry form to be eligible. Incomplete and/or inaccurate entries are void. No entries will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
DRAWING: Entries must be received during the Entry Period to be eligible for the drawing. One (1) potential winner will be drawn at random on or about Monday, December 17, 2018, from among all eligible entries received. Sponsor reserves the right to delay the drawing. The potential winner will be notified via email and/or telephone (in Sponsor’s discretion). The potential winner must respond to such notification within forty-eight (48) hours, or he/she will forfeit the Prize (as defined below) and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner will be drawn at random from among all remaining eligible entries. The potential winner will be required to execute and return, prior to and as a condition of receiving the Prize, an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, except where prohibited by law, a publicity release. The potential winner must return such releases within two (2) days of date of issuance. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will cause the Prize to be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, awarded to an alternate potential winner to be randomly drawn from among all remaining eligible entries. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. If (i) the potential winner does not respond to the Prize notification within the timeframe stated, (ii) the Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, (iii) the potential winner declines his or her Prize, or (iv) the potential winner fails to return all required documents within the timeframe stated, it will result in Prize forfeiture and the disqualification of such potential winner and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner may be drawn by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
DESCRIPTION OF PRIZE(S): One (1) prize (hereinafter, the “Prize”): One (1) winner will receive two (2) tickets to all public ticketed events (i.e., events open to the general public for which a ticket is required for admission) taking place at the Ford Idaho Center for one (1) year, beginning January 1, 2019 and concluding December 31, 2019, consisting of two (2) tickets to a minimum of four concerts and events (including Monster Jam, Sesame Street Live, and Weezer). The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize is estimated, at $1,500. The ARV of the Prize may fluctuate based on ticket availability, seat location and booking of additional events. The Prize includes the events listed above as well as any additional events taking place at the Ford Idaho Center between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019. Tickets will be awarded for preseason, regular season and postseason events. For events with more than one performance, tickets will only be awarded for one performance. Specific event dates are at the sole discretion of Sponsor and subject to limitations and special conditions. No date substitutions will be permitted, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. The Prize is not transferrable and no substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed, except by Sponsor which reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any component thereof) with one of comparable or greater retail value at its sole discretion. Resale of the Prize or any portion of the Prize is prohibited. All costs and expenses not stated herein as being provided in connection with the redemption, receipt and/or use of the Prize are the responsibility of the winner, including, but not limited to, transportation, accommodations and meals, and all federal, state and local taxes. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, or any other change by any company or person providing any element of the Prize (each a “Prize Provider”) due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, and is not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof. Dates and/or times of events are subject to change. Events are subject to cancellation. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon and by applicable issuer. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. ADDITIONAL TERMS: By entering, each entrant agrees to abide and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, education, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, illegible, undelivered or garbled entries or email; or for entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections, including Internet Service Provider (ISP), Web-server, network, cable, server, satellite, phone-line connections or miscommunications, or other electronic malfunctions, computer or telephone, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, or garbled or jumbled transmissions. Released Parties are not responsible for any other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prize, the cancellation or postponement of any event or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrant’s or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website or for any travel related delays or cancellations (if applicable). Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation or play of the Sweepstakes, and, in the event of termination, draw the winner from all non-suspect, eligible entries received prior to action taken. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND/OR ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
If due to a printing, production or other error, more Prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded, the intended Prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated Prize claims received. No more than the stated number of Prize(s) will be awarded.
WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winner (available after December 17, 2018), send a self-addressed envelope, along with your request, to: The Big Ticket Sweepstakes c/o Ford Idaho Center, 16200 Idaho Center Boulevard, Nampa ID 83678 to be received prior to March 31, 2019.
7. PUBLICITY: The winner acknowledges and agrees that as a condition of winning, if legally permissible, Sponsor and its designees have the right to use his/her name, likeness, photograph, voice, city and state of residence and Prize information for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, authorization, remuneration or notification.
8. TAXES: All applicable local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor will issue a form 1099-MISC to the winner.
9. LIABILITY: Each entrant, by entering the Sweepstakes, agrees that Sponsor and its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries and the advertising and promotion agencies and Prize Providers and all of their respective agents, employees, directors and officers (collectively, “Released Parties”), will have no liability whatsoever for and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property incurred in connection with or resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession or use/misuse of the Prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or participating in this Sweepstakes.
11. The decisions of Sponsor will be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any and all printing, typographical or mechanical errors.
- Disputes; Governing Law: The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the JAMS ADR. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO WAIVE ANY RIGHTS TO BRING A CLAIM AGAINST THE RELEASED PARTIES AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING AND WAIVES ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FOR PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to Philadelphia, PA. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
- The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
SPONSOR: Global Spectrum, L.P. d/b/a Spectra Venue Management, 3601 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148.
Visit our Contact Page for all location and arena information
The Ford Idaho Center is owned by the City of Nampa
This policy is being implemented by the City of Nampa, doing business as the Ford Idaho Center, in an effort to comply with the preliminary injunction ordered by the United States District Court for the District of Idaho, in the case of Citizens to Repeal Idaho's Right to Work Law, Inc. v. Nampa Urban Renewal Agency, case no. CIV 04-174-S-BLW (the "Order"). The implementation of this policy is not meant to concede that the parking lots, walkways, and grounds of the Ford Idaho Center are public fora. This policy seeks to apply reasonable time, place, and manner restrictions to petitioning, free speech, and other forms of expression under the First Amendment, as provided for by the Order. All persons engaged in First Amendment activities on the Ford Idaho Center grounds are compelled to comply with the policies.
The Ford Idaho Center is a city-owned entity, leased to a private operator, who has the rights to create policy in regards to all items related to the venue & its operation. Reasonable polices are hereunder applied to 1st Amendment Rights on the privately operated Ford Idaho Center property.
Permitted Gathering Locations
There are three locations permitted for gathering, they are located in high traffic thoroughfares around the facility.
Location 1A-1: Used for Ford Horse Park events
Location 1A-2: Used for Ford Arena & Ford Amphitheater events
Location 1A-3: Used for Ford Horse Park & Ford Sports Center events
These three locations were selected due to their proximity to the venues, visibility by event attendees, flat ground, and safely out of the way of vehicle traffic. Each location will be set with bike rack in order to create a safe perimeter & to designate the gathering location. See attached map for gathering locations.
Usage of Gathering Locations
The usage of the gathering locations is to be scheduled through Ford Idaho Center management. Please contact (208) 468-1000 a minimum two weeks in advance in order to arrange for the gathering location to be constructed. Please understand that last minute requests will compromise the integrity of the gathering location and will cause delays in the setup.
- Individuals exercising 1st Amendment rights are not allowed within the leased and/or non-public areas of the venue without express permission from Ford Idaho Center management or Lessee.
- Leafletting and/or papering vehicles is not permitted.
- The City of Nampa and the Ford Idaho Center will not unreasonably withhold the usage of the gathering locations.
- Gatherer in the designated locations will not behave in a manner detrimental to the venue, lessee, event attendees, employees, or any other parties associated with each respective event.
- Adherence to all the policies is required in order to keep a safe & fair place to gather.
- In the event the listed policies and procedures are not maintained, the Ford Idaho Center reserves the right to evict the offending party, based on Nampa City Code.
- Unannounced assemblies are subject to being trespassed.