HORSE PARK RESERVTION UPDATE – 7/28/21
Due to a recent system wide upgrade completed by our reservation software provider, multiple site reservations booked via our interactive map must now be submitted as individual reservations.
There are two options to make your reservation(s) for your event:
- Call the Horse Park Office at 208 442-3335 and we can complete your reservation for you.
- If you need an RV reservation and you book via the online system, we suggest that you complete your RV first. Then you will need to book each stall as individual reservations. If your priority is an RV, book it first.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience in completing your reservation! We have been working diligently with our software provider to rectify the issue as soon as possible.
Thank you so much!
www.fordidahocenter.com for online reservations
We will be opening reservations for the following events as outlined below:
RESERVATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING EVENTS WILL OPEN AS FOLLOWS:
Idaho Paint Horse & Zone One Paint Horse Event days 8/4 – 8/15
Stalls & RVs reserved via a stabling form for both shows. Please visit your show website for information and forms required to submit for reservations.
Idaho Cutting Horse Association Event days 8/24 - 9/5
Stalls and RV's available
FRIDAY, AUGUST 20th @ 9AM MST
Western States Stock Horse Event days 9/17 - 9/19
Stalls and RV's available SRS, SW, G-K
We will be adding more reservation availability for subsequent events shortly. Please check back on this page for updates. You can also check our Facebook page, Ford Idaho Horse Park. In addition, each individual show will be posting the information on their websites and via social media.
If you are a trainer and need to make reservations for a block of stalls, please call the Horse Park Office at (208) 442-3335. Client payment information will be required no later than they time of arrival unless you are paying for your entire block of stalls. If you attempt to make a reservation from a mobile device, you will be unable to select a specific stall or RV location; they will be assigned by our reservations system based on sites currently available.
DRIVE BY RESERVATIONS
If you would like a drive by reservation for stalls and/or RV spaces, please call the Horse Park office at 208 442-3335 for availability. For the safety of show horses on the property during large major events, we do not allow horses on the property that are not part of the show. Drive by stall reservations are $20/night plus bedding.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Venue disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, we respectfully request that the following guests not attend tonight’s event:
- Guests who are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough and shortness of breath);
- Guests who have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless you have had no fever for 72 hours (without use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared;
- Guests who have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days; and
- Guests who have traveled internationally in the past 14 days.
Masks/face coverings are encouraged, following guidelines from the CDC & Idaho SW District Health.